Friday, February 18, 2005 ♥
BUSY WEEK!!!
waHHH finally today fri liao....damn busy this week, all the projects start after CNY...sign......i want my hols back!!! Had Chem test on Thurs, it was so hard. I think I have to retake another test again...hai So many mechanisms to rmb tat i nearly go crazy HAHA!! THen Fri had to submit mkt assignment.,...I really created a new record.....staying up till 3 at night to finish it. Then dunno why, down with flu....now having a blocked nose...hai...The mkting tutorial just now was damn xiong. Everyone answers quite good lei....think the tutor didn't like my response. HAI!! She never jot down my participation marks lei....Just as well, the SS project was not a problem until today. Kanna the tutor criticism...I dunno why she become so agitated at our questions. Suddenly our proj seems like so hard to do...She said we nevver bother to know abt the stuff relating to the topic, political matters then come for discussion thinking if we find sth then it's enough......Wat can I say? Duh! Then hor IT proj has to create a webpage on some IT gadget-my grp doing apple i-pod....three computer idiots oh my god!!!Luckily next week is break.....but break=projs and studying for tests. Have another chem test after the break...sign!!!! Today was a bad day....again.....feel that a lot of pple suddenly smarter than me. Then the mkt assignment is actually with my fren's help, i felt i didnot put in much effort....think mkt is getting to understand..a lot of biz concepts...the textbook also not very good lei.....