Thursday, March 24, 2005 ♥
Had CM1121 test today....Signs~ confirm fail one...how come I always cannot finish the last chapter? Hai~ feel angry at myself for not studying earlier, but wat's the point of thinking so much now? All I can say is tat i didn't really put in effort for this test, so deserve not so gd results lar....Didn;t go for dinner with the gang just now...hmmm....did I miss out anythin? Been sleeping at 3 for the past few nites, think I will turn in early today ba..Looking at my calendar now and suddenly I realise there's less than one month to the exams, time passes so fast!I was just thinking abt the people I have met in my life...acquiantances, close frens...Come to think of it, realise I missed out on a lot of chances to know them more...and then relationships just continue to pass over time, gradually they may erode overtime or turn strong...it's strange tt someone may understand u better than yourself and yet u know nothin abt them..and sometimes, u may encounter pple many times but in the end still are just plain acquitances...i ached to find out their impression of me but wondered is it realli that impt? Feelings that are hard to convey, feelings that pple struggle to understand...sometimes it's better to leave them be...and be contented for what you have at this very moment..Will be going roller blading with lena tis sun...hehe...shld be fun....Well,at least it's a change from cycling every weekend!