Wednesday, August 10, 2005 ♥
SOmetimes I read pple's blog and I realised I come to know them better. But when I meet them, we do not talk abt our private lives. Human beings are so funny. Yearning to b loved and cherished, yet appeared aloof on the exterior.
I realised that blogging helps me to destress..and reading others' blogs keeps me updated on their lives. It's a delight for me to see language flowing smoothly across, the heartfelt way they express their words. I see different styles of writing, revel in it and at the same time wondered why can't i do the same?
I am feeling sentimental now..thousands of things that i wan to say yet i can't express it...perhaps that's why pple feel tat way abt me. I give them the impression of being secretive and quiet. What am I searching for? What do I want? FUlfilment? Excitement? I do not know. SOmetimes, i dun even understand myself..i guess tat's why pple don't.