Friday, October 21, 2005 ♥
3 more weeks to exam break. I can't wait!! Ok it means exams are coming but it also means the end of school!! No more tutorials and lab reports or lectures!! No more enduring the 1.5h of boring mrt life..haha.. NO more 5h sleep!!(well...mayb not..)
Just return from my piano lesson. My theory exam is next week! AEEEWWWW!!! I am not relli confident abt it. AS usual, I got another scolding by my teacher again..hai..she relli very arrogant lei...i just wish i can pass the exam..then can conc on my exams..But then again, if i fail the exam..i will just retake it..can i liken it to the driving exam? But if i fail the music exam I will likely b scorned by my teacher and my parents will def b unhappy..yeah..failing the driving exam doesn;t matter to them or my instructor..so wat's the diff? Both are exams right? But in terms of status, prestige..or what?!!????
Org chem test is next week as well. SIgn...can i pass this time round? I relli wish to. Been getting poor grades for all my tests. SImply becoz i aaam tooo stupid..haha..i dunno. Wat will i get for my finals..hai...It's always a bad feeling to see pple ard u excel and u are the only one behind. ANd it's happens to me alot..esp this sem. I miss my sec sch life. Uni is not the best place whr u can find true frens, trust me. ANd if i sound dejected or forlorn, yeah i am ...and let's just say i been feeling this way particularly for this sem as well.
ANyway, I am looking forward to hol!!! YEAH!! ALthough it's only 1 mth plus..it;s still hol..haha..
I wan to
1) learn to blade.
2) learn to play guitar(yeeling i need ur help!!)
3) rent a car and go driving ard Spore..WAAHAHAHAHA!! ANYONE game?
4) get a temp job..(diana i am counting on u!!:)
5) go for more cycling
6) learn to cook somemore dishes...hehe
7) watch at least 1 movie..---It's been a long time...
8) go ktv..hehe~
Looking forward to hols!!!