Saturday, December 31, 2005 ♥
last day of 2005. This year has been an "eventful" year for me. I went to rebond my hair just now. ANd I still can't get used to my new look. hAhah! My bro says i look like china doll..wah seh..tat bad ah..and my sis no comment....DIao.. THx Diana for introducing me to the salon. RElli veyr cheap..haaa..and ya first time i spend so much on my hair. But I need more time to get used to my new look. New hairstyle,new year..wahahahaha...
Reflections.....
1) My CAP for this sem did improve. But first time i fail so miserably for one core sub. Had a big scare but thank god i no need to retake tat module. Next sem must buck up and improve even more. NO MORE FAIL!!
2) HAa..next sem timetable 4 early mornings...and 4 late days..ok lar...at least 1 freee day..but i am takin bahasa indonesia and GEM2507 next sem alone..hai...nvm used to it liao.
3) i hope that my friendship with everyone will remain intact and strong. Even though the tak lor gang nvr meet a lot during this hol...i hope everyone will still b in touch.
4) First time i take part in uni activity which was organised by sci club. Initially, i was wondering why i did this..suddenly so enthu go join sci orientation when i can enjoy my hol. But then, the experience has been worthwhile. I met many pple..the freshies who though we are different majors but still keep in touch. My OG though was not the most on grp but we definitely are united. Haha..
5) My grandfather and uncle came down with stroke. My dad's leg is hurting more. I been thinking health is suddenly so impt. Din exercise a lot during this hol and i def have put on weight. Hai..I dunno how to help them..can only be by their side...
6) I still dun relli understand myself. My moods, my thoughts..but i think it takes time.
Had a great time at Angela's hse yesterdae...we play cards, laugh the loudest, watch tv, monopoly, tok, it's been such a long time since the four of us gather together. It's not the same when anyone of us is absent. Jaslin and I were walking to Angela's hse and remembering our JC times when we took several escape routes out. Retracing our steps , it was very memorable. We went to see the bubble tea shop was still there anot but it had already close down. Sign~