Saturday, February 18, 2006 ♥
13 days ago..
Today marks the start of the term break...sob..only 4 days and fri have to go back to sch again. Anyway later will be going to watch Impresario..!! I dinno noe how much i enjoyed it until after the concert ended. Went with Lena, Yl and Kj and i relli loved the songs sung by all the contestants. :) Saw Lingli and her frens there as well..haa.. anyway it was fun! I nvr been to suntec rock audi b4 and well, the seats not very good actually. My view was obstructed several times becoz of the tall person sitting in front of me. Kelly Pang and Hong Jun Yang were the guests stars and Li Teng was one of the host. I like Lee Teng a lot. He's very entertaining. Haha..
Took some photos while queuing to go into the audi:

Reach home already 12midnight le. Waited for dad to come back from his trip... Suddenly i realise the past week he was away on his biz trip, i miss him..his jovial tricks and the fruits he will always cut for us after dinner..haa... let's just say i learn to treasure him more...
Recently been driving to tuition by myself. But my parkin still suxs. LOL. I must try to improve man. Lucky there are less cars outside my student's house or i dunno how to do parallel parkin liao..:P
I wan to enjoy my one week break...