Sunday, March 05, 2006 ♥
No more hol!
It's been one week after term break. Now i am getting ready to go to bed. Sign~ THe thought of havin to stay in sch from 8-6 tmr makes me reluctant to go to sch. Especially when there are tests comin up. I can't slack anymore...but still i am. This sem the only thing that makes me happy is learning bahasa indon. I have a feelin that i am seriously lagging behind for inorg, and i dun relli understand what it's all abt...oh no...dun wan to repeat history like last sem again. As for spectro, well, there's so much to memorise...and i haven started yet..same to pr... PooH! Haven even start doing pr proj yet...though the deadline some time away..but time relli passes fast...with every week so busy...hai~
My only salvation is 2 mths later at this time...i am free liao!! and celebratin my 21 b-day..LOL>>>mixed feelins abt it... My bro just finish his poly exams, now he's an official slacker. waiting to go ns... haha... keep sayin he grad already..LOL...wat's the fuss? :)
I guess i won't b blogging often... now come the time to study. Sign~ I just wan this sem cap to improve...by a little bit also nvm..as long got improve can le...I believe now exams are not just based on what u noe but also depends on luck as well...
Good tv programs are comin up as well, that doesn't help me much lei....da chang jin is debutin on 14 Mar!!! And Lost 2 is showing at the end of this month!! SOb~
By teh way, durin the break was busy watchin tou tou ai zhe ni, starring Tae. I think he looks very shuai in that show. Haha~ shuai dai le!!