Thursday, May 25, 2006 ♥
Bored
Been working as data entry for 3 days le. Seriously, i am feeling damn sian!! And I am getting a headache from looking at the com for straight 7h. Everyday i come home tired and looking like a puffer fish...i feel like quitting!! ARGH!! Moreover, my env is not relli friendly. I am trying my best to make friends but others are not putting in effort. Is it when u grow older that making frens is harder? Heck la..Dinno it will turn out like this..hai..I am looking at other jobs now...i think next time when i graduate, will def not get a desk-bound job, not only makes u fatter but damages ur eyesight and kills ur brain cells.
I miss my china trip...sign...funny i miss spore when i was there....i miss the cold weather...i hate the hot weather that makes me perspire even when I am at home! 3 more weeks till my special term starts, seriously i am a bit reluctant to go back to sch at this moment...i can't work full time..and it's hard to find part-time jobs...i dun wan to do lab reports again!!
Results are out tmr!! Hai...PRRAYYY history dun repeat itself. PLZZZZZ!! I wanna go for the eurip trip, pls let CAP improve!!