Thursday, June 15, 2006 ♥
Going to start special sem next week le..sign...how fast time flies...was looking through my previous entries and realise my style of writing has changed a bit...haa....writing in incomplete sentences...hai...think wan me to write a proper essay now relli will take a nong nong time. In the past I used to be able to write out my feelings but now it's hard to find the right words..Is my eng deproving?
Now, i wish time will stop. Feeling very reluctant to go to sch again, especially being in the lab for 10h...sian!! I hope this module can pull up my CAP a bit...gonna force myself to study le...
Sometimes i have weird daydreams, what if I had not started out in chemistry in the first place? What if I did not enter nus? den i wouldn't have suffered from depression in sem 1 and screw up my first year...what if I choosed accountancy? What if I went to study what I wanted without society's pressure? so many what ifs. I still think it's all about courage. If I had the courage to do what I wanted, I think I would live my life more happier and more fulfilling now... but I am not regretting...because regretting would only waste the remaining time that I have and make me lost my way. It's what I learnt after suffering from depression. Look ahead rather than look back..that's more impt.
And I think frens are a very impt part of ur life. I realise as u grow up, it's harder to make true frens... relli glad to have met the tak lors and know that there's this group of frens always there for me. Thanks gals! Although we may change and lead different lives in the future, I still believe that our friendship will nvr end.
I stil have one more year to my graduation. No i am not going for hon...I will not think abt the bad sides to just getting a degree. In stead I am going to start planning from now what i wan to do after i graduate.