Saturday, February 24, 2007 ♥
school reopening in 1 days time. it's gonna be a busy mth for me again. ANyway, i just have to ren for 2 more mths and take whatever task is thrown to me. Hopefully won;t be so slack and won't be so busy also. AND I must learn to be more independant. I am a survivor. yup. JS proj is nth compared to the working world. I might as well learn to work in a team and write reports then wait till later stage. even tho i am nt on good terms with my proj mates. I think we all have very diff way of doing things and i think overall it's just a matter of whether ur heart is into doing it anot. It's like last sem for the es module i took with angela and her frens, i din relli know them but we got on ok and score quite well even tho i su the mod. REgret sia. I rmb after putting su i was thinking to myself can bo chap abt the proj le but in the end still put in hard work into it. hopefully this js proj will turn out well too. Allthough i know i can't compare becoz this is an arts module, but it's still a matter of ur mentality. Anyway just wanna voice out my frustration and worries..hai...every sem always like that.
I can't stand people who are like a leech. JUST feeling very bu shuan now.