Monday, October 05, 2009 ♥
Haven updated 4 a long long time.... can see all the cobwebs n dust gathering here...
sigh... i am supposed to be doing my project but instead i end up reading blogs and decided to update my blog. A lot of things have happened since I came back from Taiwan... Have been busy with the past 2 months with my Proj Mgmt course.. part time studies is relli difficult esp when I have tuition commitments too. My weekdays are used up... and my weekends are used for catchin up on studies... Moreover Oct is the month of exams - for mystudents and myself - so not much leisure time for myself. sigh....
Actually I think my course is more for civil engineers and managers... becoz i m the youngest there and I have zero experience compared to my classmates who are managers in their organizations. Been young has its perks and of coz the disadv... i think i am a slow learner... while the others can easily grasp the concept becoz of their vast experience. And not to mention the lecture notes that are getting thicker every week.... And an exam at the end... But then I can learn new things from my colleagues....hee... I Can't wait for Nov to come! It's so scary that 2009 only has 2 more months to go... I am not ready to welcome 2010... felt I haven fulfil half of my 09 resolutions... And becoz of this course i have to put a stop to my fitness activities.... sigh....
Turkey trip turkey trip turkey trip........